Friday, August 30, 2013

Dressers

It's been a crazy few months focusing on selling our home, therefore my creative time was limited.  I am finally to the point in which I have found a balance and have made sure that I am taking a couple of days a week to work on new projects.  I still hate to write, so the following are some of my latest transformations.  May you find inspiration:)


BEFORE


AFTER

$5 yard sale find BEFORE...I loved the color combo but the paint was peeling so bad it came off in sheets.  I had to completely strip it and repair the top and every drawer.





AFTER...All fresh paint:)

Freebie...BEFORE...lots of peeling veneer and trashed top.




 
AFTER...new top, new mirror and distressed paint.


 
 
 
Keep Pickin'
Kelly
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment